We specialize in the investigation of the specific factors that pose health related conditions on individuals within the working or home environments.
Detail Associates, Inc. provides quality environmental assessment and testing services such as indoor air quality (mold), water quality, asbestos management surveys including AHERA, lead assessments including lead-in-paint, soil and many more. One of our certified professionals will visit your site location to provide an assessment and take appropriate samples for comprehensive investigation. Our goal is to evaluate each project for the presence and conditions that may affect the health of its occupants and maintain healthy and sustainable basic life resources.
In addition, we conduct Phase I and Phase II environmental audits for determination of potential environmental conditions of the sites undergoing restoration, purchase or re-financing.
Owner – Stephen Jaraczewski
Operating under the Business name DAI or Detail Associates, Inc since 1986, as an Environmental Engineering Consultant Stephen brings decades of experience to the field from estimating and proposals to the daily supervision of projects and day-to-day operations.
Stephen is a chemical engineer and past president of NJ American Industrial Hygiene Association. He holds a master’s degree from Columbia University with a focus on Sustainability Management.
Our NJ Technician Certifications
Our New Jersey technicians hold a multitude of certifications including:
- New Jersey Asbestos Safety Technician
- NJ Lead Evaluator Contractor License
- New Jersey Department of Health – Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection – Radon Measurement Technician
- NJ DOH Indoor Environmental Consultant Company License
- IBFCSM Hazard Control Manager (CHCM)
- NJ Asbestos Safety Control Monitor Company License
Our NY Technician Certifications
Our New York technicians hold a multitude of certifications including:
- New York State Mold Assessor
- NY State Mold Assessor Company License
- New York City Asbestos Investigator
- New York State Asbestos Project Monitor
- New York State Asbestos Air Sampling Technician
- New York State Asbestos Inspector
- New York State Asbestos Project Designer
- New York State Asbestos Management Planner
- NY State DOL Asbestos Handling Contractor License